It’s the perfect time of year to start exploring your next career step. Are you ready to move on from your current company and explore the passion you have for the geriatric population and care management?
Our RN Care Manager will work on a team of outstanding clinical professionals, providing assistance to their members on finding the best available community resources and services for them. You will also create care plans, coordinate with physician’s, social workers, the patient and their family in the early identification of potential home care needs.
* Spanish, Bengali, or Chinese fluency preferred
* Positive, team oriented, and proactive work ethic
*Two years experience working within MLTC
* Medicaid/Medicare knowledge
* Registered Nurse (RN) – NYS required
* Outstanding clerical background and computer skills
* Customer Service background / personality
Immediate interviews occurring. Submit your resume for a phone interview!
What’s in it for you:
* Culture: celebrate friendly department competitions along with growth opportunities
* Benefits: Competitive salary and multiple insurance plan options. Vacation. Sick, Holiday pay, 401K, STD, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
* Convenient hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:00pm
* Job Type: Full-time / Direct Hire
Access Staffing, LLC
New Hyde Park, NY