Certified Logo Usage Guidelines
All current CMCs have the right to use the certified logo issued by NACCM. The certified logo is an industry recognized symbol representing a commitment to excellence in the profession. The certification logo is distinct from the NACCM logo. Certificants are sent logo artwork immediately upon passing the exam and may also request certified logo artwork at any time either by emailing email@example.com or calling the NACCM office at 520.884.4240.
Rules of Use
- The certified logos may only be used in relation to an individual person, not a company. The certification must be current.
- Use and position of the certified logo should clearly imply a connection to the individual certificant, rather than a company, division, or other group of professionals.
- Certificants who use the certified logo in electronic format (web and email) are required to link the logo graphic itself to NACCM’s web page: www.naccm.net
- NACCM reserves the right to review all uses of the certified logo to ensure it is being used appropriately.
- NACCM will take all appropriate steps, including legal or other action, such as requiring discontinuation of use of the mark or suspension or revocation of the certification, to protect the certified logo from unauthorized use.
Design (Logos, Colors, and Fonts)
- Certified logos may not be altered, cropped, or redesigned in any way.
- Full certified logo may not be scaled below 1.0” wide.
- Colors of certified logo are not to be altered. Use color palette provided (blue on white background, or all black).
Logo File Types
Certificants are supplied with the certified logo in JPG format. JPG versions of the certified logo are optimized for electronic media, including websites and email.