The Director of Case Management has responsibility for monitoring, at the facility level, quality patient standards, patient and payor satisfaction levels, and for ensuring that patients are receiving prioritized, cost appropriate, and quality services. He/she serves as part of facility senior management, having key interface with marketing, operations, clinical, and fiscal managers. The Director ensures the appropriate interface and communication with referral sources and serves as a key support function to the Marketing Teams’ efforts.
This free-standing LTAC Hospital is a subsidiary of a Dallas, TX-based organization, well known as a leading Post-Acute Hospital company.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in healthcare, business, or related field.
• RN Required.
• Minimum of two years Rehabilitation, LTAC, or Acute Care Hospital case management experience.
• CRRN, CIRS, or CCM preferred.
• Strong leader and manager, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality, results-oriented case management services.
• Must be assertive and personable, able to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
• The Director must possess strong oral and written communication skills, solid attention to detail, and strong teaching/monitoring skills
The successful candidate will be a skilled member of the hospital’s leadership team. The position offers a highly competitive base salary, a generous incentive compensation plan, great benefits, and opportunity for growth within one of the largest companies of their kind.
Stark Lane, Inc.
Forth Worth, TX