IKOR is expanding our Nursing team and looking for part-time Care Managers/Registered Nurse Advocate with 10+ years of nursing experience to assist seniors and individuals with disabilities for their best quality of life. We will train and empower you to be a care manager to make medical recommendations on our clients’ behalf.
IKOR offers an integrated portfolio of services that focuses on the individual, providing expertise, service coordination and quality oversight across medical, environmental, financial, and psychosocial aspects of their lives. IKOR promotes independence, safety, health and improves the quality of life for our clients.
• Flexibility and the freedom in managing your schedule to suit your lifestyle
• Cohesive and supportive team
• Tools to work remotely
• Competitive salary, including overtime pay
• Part-time with a minimum of approximately 12 to 20 hours per week/50 to 80 hours per month
The RN Care Manager will undertake our comprehensive assessments, develop, and implement care plans, and advocate for our clients’ ongoing needs. Light travel is required within our area to visit clients and attend medical appointments.
Qualities of our RN Care Managers:
• Organized, critical thinker with the ability to think outside the box
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Licensed RN within New York and/or Connecticut
• 10+ years of RN experience
• RN’s with Emergency Room, Critical Care, Intensive Care or similar experience preferred
• RN’s with prior experience in Geriatric Care and/or experience with individuals with disabilities is a plus
• Valid Driver’s License
Please send a cover letter and your resume referencing “RN Care Manager” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
IKOR - LIfe Care Management Solutions, LLC
777 Westchester Ave, Suite 101
White Plains, NY 10604