After Hours Care Management Services Coordinator:
Weekends and Weeknights
Available to work 8 – 16 weeknight evenings from 5:00pm-9:00am per month and 1-3 weekends, Friday 5:00pm through Monday 9:00am per month.
Working in close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of professionals, the After Hours Care Management Services Coordinator works under the supervision of the Clinical Care Manager Lead to ensure that after-hours services are provided in a timely manner and are grounded in best practices.
Sage Eldercare Solutions is a well-established Bay Area eldercare organization committed to the highest standards of compassionate care for seniors. We are a growing practice in San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties, and have built a reputation for superior client service, dedicated to offering wise eldercare solutions that promote quality of care and quality of life for older adults. For more information on our company, please visit www.SageEldercare.com.
At Sage Eldercare you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for full and part-time positions. (Part-time positions are eligible for benefits with a consistent 20-hour per week schedule.)
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
● HSA and FSA plans
● Paid time off
● Annual bonus incentive
● Employee referral program
● Respond to all After-Hours Care Management direct calls and effectively problem solve to ensure that all client needs are met.
● Provide remote and direct emergency and ongoing support for all after-hours calls to Care Management clients in San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties.
● Demonstrate holistic and effective problem-solving of client needs and clearly articulate how Sage is equipped to meet those needs.
● Navigate complex family and professional dynamics successfully to maximize success in achieving client goals and positive outcomes for clients.
● Calmly and effectively navigate client medical and mental health crises.
● Communicate effectively with staff to ensure proper follow up during regular business hours.
● Draft written summaries of findings and recommendations in language that is clear and comprehensible to clients’ responsible parties. Summaries must be useful in formulating or updating a client’s care plan. Must also complete timely and thorough required documentation of services.
● Communicate and collaborate with family members and appropriate professionals to advocate for clients’ needs.
● Participate in monthly after hours team group supervision.
● Contribute to the overall support and functioning of the Care Management team through active participation in Care Management meetings.
● Approach all problems proactively to identify issues and seek solutions.
● Work in a timely, efficient, and effective manner and enter all time spent into Bigtime for billing purposes.
● Demonstrated ability to provide sound professional guidance, grounded in the field of aging and care management best practices
● Knowledge of the aging population and conditions affecting older adults and adults with disabilities
● Highly resourceful problem-solver, capable of thinking through new solutions to challenges
● Resourceful and creative in the use of local and other eldercare resources
● Impeccable attention to detail and strong follow through
● Able to prioritize among multiple tasks and competing demands to manage time effectively
● Integrity, honesty, and commitment to high standards of excellence and professional ethics
● Commitment to working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to create written documentation that is clear, succinct, and flows logically
● Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, Google Chrome
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
● B.A. and/or equivalent experience or licensure in the health or eldercare fields (preferred)
● Experience providing direct services and solving problems with the older adult population (preferred)
● Knowledge of local eldercare resources (preferred)
● Valid California driver’s license, insurance, car
At Sage Eldercare Solutions we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Sage is an equal opportunity employer.
Sage Eldercare Solutions requires applicants to be fully up-to-date with their vaccinations against COVID-19, including the booster dose, if eligible. We do not make work-related decisions based on any legally protected characteristic or in an unlawful manner. We will engage in a prompt, good faith, interactive process with applicants who require reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to initiate this interactive process promptly with Sage whenever such accommodations may be required.
Sage Eldercare Solutions
1801 Murchinson Ave
Burlingame, CA 94030