We seek a RN (BSN or above), with at least 10 years clinical experience and either CCM, GCM or CMC certification.
- Psychiatric experience highly desirable
- Home Health Field Management experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience including direct supervision and recruitment.
- Training and compliance experience desirable
This role will be multi-faceted and responsibilities will evolve over time. This is a unique opportunity for a self-starting, collegial, entrepreneurial professional who will thrive creating the best licensed home health care agency in the business.
Responsibilities will be divided between Care Management of active cases and management of the Home Health Care Agency licensure process, including defining and implementing operating processes, policies and procedures required for licensure, on-going regulatory compliance, and the delivery of the highest possible quality of service. It is anticipated that preparation for application and license approval will take several months, providing ample time to prepare for implementation.
Relative emphasis between the respective roles will evolve over time as staffing and client counts increase.
THE CARE MANAGER’S ROLE AT KOVED CARE
Care Managers function as health care / psychiatric advocate for Clients. The role draws heavily on clinical knowledge and skills to:
- Conduct comprehensive initial assessments; deliver a set of concrete recommendations, and a Care Plan.
- Continuously assess our clients to identify potential problems early, and pro-actively seek treatment to avoid escalation.
- Function as health care or psychiatric advocate for your clients.
- Provide crisis prevention interventions.
- Act as a liaison and support person to long-distance caregivers and other support persons.
- Hire, train and manage caregivers for each client household.
- Identify needs for additional skilled or ancillary services and/or equipment, manage implementation, and ensure that on-going service deliver meets Koved Care’s standards.
- Review financial, legal, or medical issues and offer referrals/recommendations to specialized service providers.
- Provide support for placement in a retirement complex, assisted living care home, or nursing facility, if aging-in-place at home is not feasible.
– Professional, up-beat, and motivated to have a positive impact on our clients.
– Team-player, problem-solver, and articulate listener.
– Self-motivated, highly reliable, and responsive.
– Values other’s opinions and seeks consultation.
– Highly professional comportment and attire
– Articulate speaker; able to write concisely and clearly.
– Results oriented. Creative thinker.
– Someone who values humor in everyday life.
– Willingness to be on-call and work flexible hours, if needed.
- Driving required. Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, vehicle insurance, and be willing to drive often and some distance as our clients are scattered throughout the NY Tri-State Area.
- All applicants will be subject to drug and medical screening, criminal background checks, reference checks, and fingerprinting.
In additional to your resume, please include a cover letter outlining why you would like to join our team, and let us know a little bit about your skills and interests. Please include your salary history.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
Koved Care LLC
Steven R. Horen
242 West 27th St.
New York, NY 10001