Don’t let this one get away!! Move your career forward as a leader in Case Management.
We need great leaders like you to join our journey as we position for a strong and healthy future as we lead the change and fulfill our purpose of helping more people live well.
Are you are someone with experience and a passion for the work you do?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Accountable for operations and integration of all care coordination strategies for all multi state hospitals this includes Inpatient and Emergency Department (ED) CM programs for assigned regional area.
• Contributes to the development of the enterprise strategic and annual operating plans for Illinois and Wisconsin.
• Provides regional accountability and oversight for the development of structures, processes and initiatives designed to improve care coordination projects that will define the continuum of care for each patient population and best practice solutions for care coordination.
• Ensures the care management inpatient program goals are aligned with the strategic initiatives in enterprise population health.
• Responsible for developing a professional, team-oriented, service culture that contributes to the goals of the enterprise and department. This includes a plan for education, communication, training and implementation planning.
• Has expert knowledge of the processes related to financials in the revenue cycle model; supports and directs initiatives that result in improved quality, efficiency and financial performance.
• Serves as a regional leader for oversight for site care management leaders to ensure delivery of the vision, strategies, and road-map including utilization outcomes, process metrics, and financial performance of all value based contracts which have a significant impact on the organization’s financial performance.
• Provides leadership and mentor-ship to the site Managers and Supervisors of Care Management for effective implementation and optimal performance.
Registered Nurse license issued by the state in which the team member practices, and
Accredited Case Manager (ACM) certification issued by the American Case Management Association (ACMA) needs to be obtained within 1 year, or
Care Manager Certified (CMC) certification issued by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM) needs to be obtained within 1 year, or Nursing Case Management (RN-BC) certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) needs to be obtained within 1 year.
Master’s Degree in Nursing, or Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration or related field, and Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
7 years of experience in a clinical environment.
3 years of management experience in a clinical environment.
Advocate Aurora Health
Milwaukee, WI 53215