Director of Inpatient Care Management
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee
Advocate Aurora Health
JOB ID #195724
HOURS: Flexible with frequent travel throughout Wisconsin market.
WHO WE ARE: Advocate Aurora Health is one of the nation’s 10 largest, non-profit, integrated health care system – operating 27 acute care hospitals and over 500 ambulatory medical clinics & surgical centers. Recognized by US News & World Report as a 2020 Top Place to Work.
JOB OVERVIEW: Accountable for operations and integration of all care coordination strategies for multiple Advocate Aurora Hospitals including Inpatient and Emergency Department Care Management (CM) programs. In collaboration with the Exec Dir, ensures work processes are efficient, innovative and support a single system of care coordination.
• Scope: 9 hospitals in the Wisconsin market outside of the greater Milwaukee area
• Site CM Direct Reports: Care managers and small site leads
• Direct care management coordination and discharge planning
• Highlights: Post-acute partner with discharge planning, robust continuum of care w/in network, falls under organization’s population health umbrella, and organization provides great care at a decreased cost.
*Semi-Remote work option residing within the State of Wisconsin. Some travel and onsite presence based on work need.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; MSN preferred or BSN with MS in Health Care Administration/related field.
• Current nursing license in the State of Wisconsin
• Certification at hire / within 1 yr.: Accredited Case Manager (ACM) through ACMA or Care Manager Certified (CMC) though ANCC or Nursing Case Management (RN-BC) through ANCC.
• 7 years in broad clinical experience with 3 years of management experience in the clinical environment.
• Discharge planning and care coordination experience is a must have.
• Experience in an integrated health delivery model across a continuum of services such as care management models.
• Demonstrates excellence in organizational and project management skill.
• Expertise is operations improvement and quality management.
• Demonstrates success facilitating teams on complex projects.
We pride ourselves on taking care of our people:
And not just our patients—we mean you, too. We help each other live well. We celebrate our differences and nurture an environment where everyone feels included. We know that when we reflect the communities we serve, when we embrace differences and bring our whole selves to work, we are working as one to build a healthier tomorrow for everyone.
Compensation is based on applicable years of experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes but not limited to incentive plan, relocation plan, certification completion support, medical, dental, vision options and 401k.
Advocate Aurora Health
D. Cherie Romano
2900 W Oklahoma Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53215