We have partnered with a non-profit, non-union hospital system in upstate New York, to identify an experienced Director of Care Management. The position will have oversight of two locations, an acute care facility and a critical access hospital. This system does have an academic affiliation as well and an amazing culture. If you are from the ‘big city’ and looking for a bit of a slower pace this opportunity is worth exploring!
This incredibly beautiful location is an ideal place to live, and live well!!!
If you know someone who may be a good fit, please feel free to forward to them. Thanks!!
DIRECTOR CARE MANAGEMENT
• Five year experience in a healthcare setting.
• Three year experience in utilization management or denial management.
• Knowledge and experience in developing utilization management and revenue recovery strategies.
• Experience dealing with authorizations and appeals process.
• Knowledge of discharge planning and clinical case management strategies.
• Knowledge and experience in project management and team dynamics.
• Knowledge of and experience with basic research methods and statistical analysis.
• DRGs, Medicare Regulations, Medical Necessity Criteria, Patient Bill of Rights, HIPAA
The Lakes Region, NY