Assistant Vice President, Care Management
UTMB Health (The University of Texas Medical Branch) is an academic health science center located on Galveston Island along the Texas Gulf Coast. Enjoy the island life with moderate temperatures and year-round outdoor activities only 50 minutes from all the amenities that Houston has to offer!
UTMB Health also offers a great total rewards package including day one medical benefits with no premium for employee coverage, participation in the Teacher’s Retirement System (TRS), a generous paid holiday schedule, and various others perks.
Visit our website for additional information regarding UTMB Health at www.utmb.edu or go to https://www.utmb.edu/utmbliving/ to learn more about Galveston and the surrounding communities.
UTMB Health is seeking an AVP, Care Management to lead and oversee the Care Management functions across the care continuum including all UTMB Health System acute care hospitals and outpatient areas.
• Develop a Care Management strategic plan, ensuring consistency of policies, procedure and practice
• Monitor compliance with regulations and ensure consistent application of regulatory changes at all entities
• Monitor key performance metrics that support the practice of Care Management
• Work collaboratively with UTMB’s Ambulatory services and Community Health Programs to create an integrated comprehensive care management infrastructure that ensures seamless transitions of care
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• RN, BSN
• Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or other related field.
• Holder of Texas license or eligibility to apply for a Texas nursing license.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in acute care setting. Medical/Surgical and/or ICU experience preferred. 5-7 years hospital leadership experience in a complex health system managing multiple departments or facilities.
View the full job description and requirements, and apply at https://utmb.us/1yt. For questions, contact Audrey at email@example.com.
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555