An Aging Life Care Manager is a “production manager” of the movie of life for a Client.
He or she is a deeply knowledgeable guide (usually a nurse, social worker, or allied professional) who finds high- quality help and arranges care “locations,” and advises a client about needed services.You will be supported by training opportunities, a code of ethics, and a nationwide network of experienced colleagues.
Specialized knowledge and skills in many areas but mainly drawing from all aspects of life with areas of expertise in:
• Advocacy. Communicating with doctors and navigating the very confusing eldercare network to get you the care you want.
• Health and disability. Conducting an assessment and making recommendations so you and your family members can rest assured that a plan is in place if you need extra help.
• Local resources. Recommending area service providers. Anyone can Google. But an Aging Life Care Manager intimately knows quality and reputation and can match best services for your budget and priorities.
• Family. Helping relatives understand their role and work together to support your wishes.
• Housing. Providing independent recommendations for the best fit based on your needs, priorities, and resources. No kickback referral fees that limit your choices.
• Legal. Assembling needed paperwork and referring you to reputable attorneys as needed so you are well covered by a professional team.
• Finances. Reviewing your options to identify eligibility for programs and ways to stretch your dollar wisely.
• Crisis support. Helping you create a safety net you can depend on in emergencies.
Inspire Care of CNY is a compassionate and supportive company with many disciplines on the ICCNY Team! Check us out!
Inspire Care of CNY
19 Lowell Rd
Liverpool, NY 13090